I've finally moved from my onsugar which I have been using since I was 12? And that's because ..
1. Onsugar is having some problems!?!? I typed 3 long posts on separate occasions and when I clicked post, it not only did not post, it was GONE and then I was too lazy to re-type so I ended up not blogging....
2. I feel the need to somewhat start afresh to leave that part of my memories behind
3. and yes, that's because it feels like I've changed a whole lot. (Sadly, bad habits don't die)
dang dang dang dang! Boom! -fireworks-
Here comes the new Olivia Wu who is currently studying for her supplementary papers in December because she didn't exactly clear her promotional examinations. Yes, I did study relatively hard for this exam and the results were indeed disappointing. However, I made tremendous improvements and I now dare to say that, I'm in this "game". If you were to read my Onsugar, you will come across this post where I was considering the option to leave Hwachong. Well, I'm glad I gave myself a chance to try.
And over these months, I confide into many adults and friends and I received many response along the lines of "The olivia i know is a fighter, hang in ther okay ,you can do it!"
Tbh, I was kind of annoyed because it felt like they were expecting too much from me. However, within these post promos week, I figured out why they said so and frankly, I'm pretty much a fighter! I can't really explain how I truly understood it but I'm glad I did. This process of knowing myself was certainly adventurous and I'm excited to find out more.Well , as much as I really dislike the amount of stress college has put me through, I am convinced that this is something I should go through to be a greater person.
That's all for tonight and I hope it's not too bad an opening piece.
Goodnight Xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment