I'm am currently at a juncture filled with uncertainties yet excitement. I am facing my life for the first time. No, it wasn't a typo. For the first time in my life, Netball isn't going to be part of the next chapter of my life.
My perspective of life has been ever changing and it fascinates me a lot. I have matured and developed as a person in different ways and it's all due to the crazy 'pressure cooker' environment of studying for A levels.
Apparently, we'll be collecting our results next week. I have no gauge of how I'd do but I'm already starting to recall mistakes made and that is a sign of little confidence. Well it's always better to have a safety net in case we screw up yea? Well I did work hard for it but I am not sure if my performance on the day of the exam was enough. I guess this is the best opinion I have on my A levels.
Nonetheless, I feel that as much as my results matters, my personal development has already been a great reward. I've learned so much more about myself and of course about life.
As I embark on to the next chapter, I may not be certain but what I do know is that I possess the required drive in humans to achieve my goal.

No comments:
Post a Comment