Tuesday, 3 December 2013


Hey there, so this is a picture of my new watch! It's Casio and I got it for $38. I haven't been wearing a watch for years but I fell in love with this design when I came across in on Carousell. Today, after lunch I was just looking around in an old Watch shop in Bedok and I found it! It's even cheaper than on carousell so I convinced my parents to get it for me! :)

Anyway, I've been busy lately, allocating for study, training and bench Official (Nations Cup) time. I have a love-hate relationship for this sort of high level Netball events because it inspires me to be playing on that court but at the same time, I'm not sure if I'm up for it. Looking at Team USA, they are such poor souls. Playing the nations cup with only 8 players and with little knowledge of how the game actually works. Today I watch them play with the desperate, fatigue and shameful look on their faces. I feel so sad for them. The loud cheers for Ireland made it even worse. At the same time, I imagine them coming back even stronger, I imagine them training like in the "Coach Carter" movie. Maybe, in 5 years time, USA may be one of the top teams in Netball and hopefully, it will become an Olympic sport.

Today, I was telling Nic that I've decided to play Netball till I reach the national squad. What exactly inspired me was when I see how young girls looked up to our Singapore Team players. I just felt that I'd love to be in a position to influence, I want to be good enough to be liked. Moreover, I've been playing this sport for half my life, so why quit halfway when I don't have to?

Well, I hope I stay true to this current decision.

Training at 730 am tomorrow.

Goodnight

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment