Sunday, 15 December 2013

Surprise success!



So 14th December finally came! I've been planning for this in my head since god knows when but I only executed the plan right after Promos. I immediately asked my Dad to book a room on the 14th without even asking who was available HAHA. The initial plan was to have Nic's classmates and Teammates. However, majority of his classmates weren't around so I settled with just his teammates and Viks, Liz and Tingky. I am extremely thankful for their help yesterday because without them I'd have gone MAD. 

The Grand Plan:
I told nicy that I was at study awards so as to buy time time to check into the hotel.
3pm - Collected hotel keys and checked in
4pm - completed whatever there's left of the card and explain to Liz, Viks and Ting how the card and plan works.
430- teammates + Yuji and Ikhsan arrives and hide in the room while I head to Stadium MRT to meet Nicy and bring him to Gardens By the Bay
5pm- Bring him to the room and SURPRISE!!!

Reality:
I told nicy that I was at study awards so as to buy time time to check into the hotel.(White Lie no. 1)
315- Collected the keys, checked in and did the card.
426- Spam calling Liz Viks and Ting because I have to go
430- Dom says he is still on the circle line so I freaked out because Nic should be on it by then too
435- Pass the trio the keys and explain to them in distress what they need to help me with the card
435-450 - Intense texting to the trio telling them all the nitty gritty detail to look out for and everyone was in the room already (THANK GOD).
450- Nicy arrives at Bayfront and we went to Gardens by the Bay
5pm- Went to the loo at GBTB and answered Liz's call 515- It started raining so we headed to MBS and I lied (White line no.2) that I had access to the pool. 
528- We arrived at hotel lobby with rain all over :(
531- secret text to Liz and told Nicy I actually had a room ;)
533- brought Nicy into the room and POP POP POP!!

Yes, just like everything else it didn't go as planned but it still went well! I'm so grateful for everyone who made it! There were 9 of his mates and Yuji Ikhsan. I'm glad he had a blast, I'm genuinely elated that he and his friends had so much fun! At the same time, I spent some quality time with my babes! I miss them so much, like that form of comfort when I'm with them is just.. :')

I was actually very anxious the day before because I was afraid it will be a failed one HAHA. But oh yeah! I did it! It was definitely a memorable day with great company. Xx


Here's a preview of the first page of the card


Nicy and I at the balcony. (We wore matching colour by coincidence!)

Okay folks, overall, it was a fantastic night!

Goodnight
Xoxo

3 comments: