Sunday, 29 December 2013

Sunday Morning!

Hey there
It's the last sunday of 2013! Half-asleep, I went for dental appointment at 915am. Dr Kevin made some painful push on my tooth and then I had a breakfast set at the coffee shop beside it. Well, it was a good start for my sunday and I Hope yours is great too :)

So I haven't been blogging and that's because I've been a lazy bum and I didn't want to post a rushed post. Here is a rough update about my life!
I took my supplementary papers on the 19th and 20th ( I got 18th wrong in my prev posts) , so how did it go?
Econs was relatively manageable just that I couldn't complete it on time but I think (HOPE) I wrote enough to do fine! It felt so much better taking the paper than promos.
Chemistry was a disaster. It was that difficult just that my head was like having some form of internal tornado during my paper 3 (where I should score best). I just couldn't keep calm and wasted time on questions I shouldn't, left blanks questions I knew answers to.. Thankfully, paper 1 felt much simpler than I thought. I just hope for the best. I was upset after the paper because, it felt like I've wasted all my effort spent on it. My chemistry knowledge had increased significantly (Big credits to nic) after my revision this month and I hadn't done it justice through the paper.
Basically,  I'm just hoping for the best and please keep me in your prayers!
Moving on to the past week, I've been shopping a hell lot! I went with viks, Nic , tingky, ametan. It seems to have never ending clothes to buy! Due to the festive sales, everything seems so worthy to purchase!!!!

Loots this week:
•Pink adiddas sports bag - 49.5 (Bugis Plus/dots)
•Charles and Keith wallet - 25.8 (Bedok Mall)
~HAJI LANE~
•Modparade heels -39
•Modparade black bodycon round neck dress-24
•Studded white crop top - 18
•Pink crop top - 30
•Black skirt -30 (I love this)
•Denim shorts - 14 (Pennisula shopping centre)
Yeap that should be it!
Nicy got me the bag I wanted from Haji Lane for Christmas!!! It's kinda huge but I love it!! It looks professional. hahaha.
Moving on to Christmas!
I had a great Christmas eve, shopping with Nicy, tingky and Ametan! Followed with a fabulous dinner with my Family+tingky and Ametan! Liz and Ametan then stayed over while we pig-it-out till Christmas!

At Haji Lane




Nicy came over at about 10am on Christmas and we practiced our song because we thought that our CIP was a stage kind of thing. We prepared 'She will be loved' but we were quite nervous because it was so last minute and it wasn't that fantastic. We then took a cab down to SGH for CIP at about 1230! We met the guy in charge and realised it was a ward to ward performance! Phewwwww~ 
We had an enjoyable time!!!! It felt extremely meaningful and finally something that is deserving of CIP hours! I'm so grateful for that Cip opportunity on Christmas!!
The most significant ward for both of us will probably be the chinese old Man. He was 70 years of age and was all alone. We sang him She will be loved and he enjoyed it. We interacted with him and found out he was into professional singing after he retired!  We asked him for a song he liked and played it through Youtube! He sang to us beautifully (Expressions and control of tone etc). He was actually going for an OP that day and he was as new to the news as we were. He sounded slightly flustered when the nurse came to tell him so we went on to reassure him that it was just a small OP and he will not feel a thing with anesthesia! I think we made his Christmas a little more colourful than before and we hope he liked it :)





Nic and I then went to Vik's place to return her guitar and we chilled there eating Christmas ham and playing card games! We had a filing dinner at Newton food centre and went back to her place for a swim! Simple yet enjoyable!  To think of it, I'm so going to miss Vikki Lim Li (formerly wei wei LOL)........................... okay, I shall not start on that. Not yet.




On Friday,  I had a day to myself! I dressed up in my long blue dress and heels. Not sure why, but I just felt like it!  I wasn't feeling that right but it was manageable.  I set off looking for things needed for DIY bracelets and ended up at People's park shopping Centre (Chinatown) . I was exhausted by then (I was at Bras Bashah first). I bought stuff for about 30-40 bracelets(Yupp quite an amount into it) . On second thoughts I probably bought more than I needed. haha
Yeap, I have this sudden urge to do it and I shall touch on that once I'm done with them.
I then went home feeling even more heavy-hearted than before. I reached home at about 830 and just when I was about to shower I had a sudden gush of motivation for a run!!! So I changed and decided to run to Nic's place. Turns and straight empty paths and I finally reached Tamp CC (near tamp Lib) after 50 mins.(TIME CHECK 950) I didn't tell nicy yet because I wanted to surprise him. HOHOHO. And then he said he was at the gym -zzz sound effect- So I called him 10 times but he didn't answer.(TIME CHECK 1005) I then decided to play basketball with some boys at the CC court while I wait for his call! That was another 30 mins of workout!!! (TIME CHECK 1037). I was exhausted by then so I sat down and called nic again and texted him (broke the surprise alrd). Then he said he was showering........ LOL. I then ran from the CC to his block and did some stretching! I left his place at about 1130 by a straight bus to Chai chee. I haven't had dinner so I ate and reached home at 1240! I HAD NO KEYS AND QUEENY SLEPT LIKE A LOG (I rang the doorbell countless times...). Thank god my parents came home shortlt after I reached. (YUPP THEY HAVE A VERY HAPPENING NIGHT LIFE)

I kind of found the joy in jogging, a satisfying feeling I never felt before and I felt so much better after the workout!

Yesterday I asked my Dad out and we went to check out Bedok mall ( My daddy drove.....-.-) HAHA. This is when I got my CnK wallet! Whoop! Daddy bought 3 jeans from Uniqlo and he was happy (YAY). Then we went for a hair cut and I trimmed my bangs.......HAHAHAHAHAHHA
Yeah, that's about it! This holiday was a lot more enjoyable then I predicted and I'm so thankful for everyone supporting me and accompanying me. I love everyone of you!!!!!
Okay, Good day!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment